Information Risk Assessment
Information Risk Assessment is a process to identify the possible threats that effects for a company Infrastructure. The goal of a security assessment, (also known as a security audit or security review), is to ensure that necessary security controls are integrated into the design and implementation of a project. A properly completed security assessment should provide documentation outlining any security gaps between a project design and approved corporate security policies. Management can address security gaps in three ways: Management can decide to cancel the project, allocate the necessary resources to correct the security gaps, or accept the risk based on an informed risk / reward analysis.Benefits of Conducting Risk Assessments
- Recognize and control hazards in your workplace.
- Create awareness among your employees – and use it as a training tool as well.
- Set risk management standards, based on acceptable safe practices and legal requirements.
- Reduce incidents in the workplace.
- Save costs by being proactive instead of reactive.