Unified Communications (UC) describes the integration of real-time, enterprise, communication services such as instant messaging (chat), presence information, voice (including IP telephony), mobility features (including extension mobility and single number reach), audio, web & video conferencing, fixed-mobile convergence (FMC), desktop sharing, data sharing (including web connected electronic interactive whiteboards), call control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (integrated voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax.
DR-Teq offers the solution to small and medium enterprise (SME) and Enterprise customer. The solution for SME is IP Office and Enterprise is Avaya Communication System. Our solutions are below.
- IP Telephony Solution for single site and multi-site.
- Migration of Legacy Avaya system to Unified system.
- Networking of IP Telephony.
- Solution for HMS, Messaging, Mobility, Conferencing, Video and IM integration.
- Solution for DECT & Wireless Telephony.
- Professional Support Services (PSS).
- SLA for SME & Enterprise solutions